Certified GS1 Category Manager®
Passion has no boundaries: At the heart of what we do.
Better results and increased shopper satisfaction is the goal of category management. The category management process shows that manufactures and retailers can successfully achieve better results by cooperating to drive category growth and implementing shopper-oriented strategies.
In the Certified GS1 Category Manager® course, you will get in-depth knowledge you need to implement effective and efficient category management. The extensive virtual training covers everything from the methodology, real-life case studies and practical simulations in interactive modules. Our experienced trainers together with experts from the manufacturing and retail industries give you the necessary tools you need to execute successful category management in your company.
- How are category goals defined and checked?
- How do I identify the sales potential in my category?
- According to which criteria are articles listed?
- What does the optimal shelf look like from the shoppers's point of view?
- How do you successfully implement category management at the point of sale?
- How does a good cooperation between trade and industry succeed?
The category management course is designed for participants with basic category management experience who wants to become an expert. It is aimed at retailers, manufacturers and service providers whose job function involves
- Category Management
- Shopper Marketing
- Trade Marketing
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Efficient Consumer Response (ECR)