Category Management Basics conducted in english
GS1 Germany Knowledge Center, Köln
The seminar is based on the standards of the ECR category management process and ensures a common language for all partners of the CM process. An optimal cross-company project management is herewith ensured.
After completing the seminar, you have systematically acquired the basics to assess category management potential and develop new solutions with experienced category managers.
Among other things, the seminar answers these questions:
- How are categories managed as strategic business units?
- How does the customer see the category?
- What are the different meanings of categories for the dealer?
- Which data is needed for category evaluation?
- How are category goals defined and checked?
- According to which criteria are articles listed or removed? What does the optimal shelf look like from the customer's point of view?
- How does the category management branch manage successfully?
- What are the requirements for good cooperation between trade and industry?
This seminar is specifically designed for participants with a low category management experience who want to gain an efficient overview of the work methodology and the benefits of category management in two days. They come from the fields:
- key account management
- trade marketing
- external sales
- supply chain management
- business organization
This seminar can also be booked as an in-house event. It is aligned with the needs of your business.
For questions and further information please contact Agnes Garve (Tel .: +49-221-94714-541).