Training course Certified GS1 Category Manager®
GS1 Germany Knowledge Center, Köln
Category Management: Tracking the customer
Category management focuses on an optimal product assortment and customer-oriented placement. The course will provide you with comprehensive knowledge of category management.
You will get a deeper understanding of the theory, methodology and we will work with real-life case studies. During the course, you will be equipped with a complete tool-set in order to drive efficient category management based on the ECR 8-steps process in your own company. To mention a few of the questions that are covered:
- How are category goals defined and reviewed?
- According to which criteria, are articles listed or delisted?
- How does the optimal shelf look like from the customer's point of view?
- How do the stores implement category management successfully?
- What are the conditions for a good cooperation between trade and industry?
These and other questions about category management are answered by the experienced coaches of GS1 Germany. In addition, experts from industry and retail explain their implementation measures based on practical use cases.
The course is aimed at employees from commercial, industrial and service companies in the fields of:
supply chain management
efficient consumer response (ECR)
The course can also be booked as an in-house event. It is aligned with the needs of your business.
For questions and further information please contact Agnes Garve (+49-221-94714-541).